The Magento 2 module connects your eshop with Samba.ai and was designed for ease and simplicity, requiring very little work to get it up and running.
The following integration guide is valid for Magento 2 versions ranging from 2.1.x up to the newest 2.4. Older versions are currently not supported.
Module installation manual
- Download the Magento 2 plugin directly from the following link (coming to Magento Marketplace soon):
- Unpack downloaded files, copy the app folder to the server in place ROOT (where ROOT is the main installation folder of your store).
- Connect via ssh and enter the ROOT folder of your store.
- Run the following commands:
php bin / magento module: enable M2ITS_Samba
php bin / magento setup: upgrade
php bin / magento setup: static-content: deploy
- In your Magento account administration panel, go to STORES -> Configuration
- Module configuration is available in SAMBA AI -> Settings
- To enable / disable the module, change the value for “Enable feeds generating”.
- Trackpoint – you can find the trackpoint in the URL of your Samba account:
- Feed url: The Feed URLs should be placed in the Account settings > Integration > Connection settings in the Samba.ai administration panel, like so: